Medical – Schlegel Williams Construction has an array of experience with medical projects. The medical field is constantly changing, growing and advancing into complex arenas. We are growing and advancing right along with this field to keep up with the latest of medical advancements.
- Yvette Killingsworth, DDS
- Concentra Medical Centers
- Select Specialty Hospital at Porter Adventist Hospital
Hospitality – With the constant growth of travelers to the Denver area, hospitality related companies are ever improving their sites. Both restaurants and hotel renovations are a specialty and we have a long-standing successful relationship with area owners.
Tenant Improvement – As with all projects, tenant improvement is a specialty of Schlegel Williams Construction. From finishing out a “vanilla shell” to totally renovating an existing commercial space, we will handle all phases of construction for a timely and efficient finish.
Ground Up – We have the experience and fortitude to provide all services necessary for a ground up construction success including but not limited to design/pre-construction, project construction budget, preparation of final estimate, project control, scheduling, construction progress meetings, construction close-out and warranty.
- DaVita Hiawatha Dialysis, Hiawatha, KS
- Brookside Office Park, Castle Rock, CO
- Davita Burlington Dialysis Center
Design Build – We approach design build with a strong knowledge base of the construction industry, project management and architecture. We work directly with the client through all stages of design and managing the project to run smoothly and efficiently.
Design Build benefits a client receives are:
- Owner representation
- Assembly/Coordination of design team
- Conceptual design and space planning
- Material selections and constructability
- Coordination and Management of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Coordination of Civil and Structural Engineering