We are a full-service licensed commercial general contractor. We can help you with your construction project every step of the way, from the planning stage through completion. We are willing to assist you on very small to very large construction projects.
- Planning – Our experienced team will meet with you and discuss ways in which your vision can be realized, and can provide valuable input on potential costs, pitfalls, code issues, material types, and other items which may affect your project at the earliest stage.
- Budget Pricing – With your plan in mind, but sometimes before an architect has become involved (if applicable to your project), we can help determine approximately what your project will cost to complete, based on the level of detail you can provide. This helps you determine what kind of funding you require, and also identifies areas where you may be able to cut costs or change directions with your plans.
- Estimating – With a firm plan in hand, we request pricing from up to hundreds of subcontractors to get you the lowest price on all aspects of your project. We assemble the least expensive and most experienced construction team available for your project. We also identify areas of potential cost savings and present them as part of our proposal. Our skilled estimators ensure that no item is forgotten, all costs are included, and we always stand by our original estimate.
- Tenant Finish – A tenant finish project is a construction/remodel project in an existing space/building. We work closely with you, the building owner/landlord, and neighboring tenants to ensure that construction of your space is completed on time, on budget, and without disruption to ongoing business at the building.
- Ground-Up – A ground up project is the construction of a new building on a vacant lot, which may or may not include a tenant finish project at the completion of the building shell. We have completed many ground-up building projects in Colorado and surrounding states, and have assembled a team of the best subcontractors in the region specific to this type of work, with experience in all building construction types.
- Design/Build – We can serve as the single source for all aspects of your project from beginning to end, including production of architectural and engineered drawings required for the building permit. We work closely with several experienced architects and engineering firms around the state. It’s a turn-key approach to the construction process. If you can tell us what you want, we can provide everything that’s required to make your vision a reality.